Big Data made easy?
Open Data Services:
The benefits of PaaS without the pitfalls
Today, Big Data is big business. But evaluating and running Big Data solutions is hard. It can be expensive, consume lots of resources, and require expertise many companies simply don’t have. In the past, some companies tried Platform as a Service (PaaS) for their Big Data solutions. They struggled to make PaaS fit their needs, spent months on development, and waited for the vendor’s road map to catch up with their solutions.
- Welcome to GoGrid!
- I'm a Cloud Infrastructure and Big Data Solutions expert.
- What questions do you have today?
Open Data Services (ODS) offers a better way
to take advantage of Big Data to build your business:
- Faster innovation
- Lower costs
- No proprietary solution or platform lock-in
- Open-source technologies
- Orchestrated solution deployment
- One cloud, multiple clouds, on-premise—or a combination
What is 1-Button Deploy™ Technology?
GoGrid’s 1-Button Deploy™ dramatically simplifies the process of moving Big Data applications from trial to pilot project and finally to full-scale production. 1-Button Deploy™ automatically orchestrates deployment of a multi-server Big Data cluster across virtual servers in a matter of minutes rather than days or weeks. The advantages of this approach are huge:
- Saves money and engineering resources
- Shortens time-to-market
- Supplies a purpose-built infrastructure
- Automates deployment of best-of-breed Big Data technologies
- Simplifies evaluation and proof of concept (POC)