GoGrid to Participate in Cloud Connect 2011
San Francisco, CA - March 07, 2011 - GoGrid, a leading cloud infrastructure company, today announced its participation as a gold sponsor at Cloud Connect 2011, one of the industry's premier cloud computing events, March 7 - 10, Santa Clara Convention Center, Santa Clara, Calif. Supporting multiple sessions in the event's main agenda, GoGrid CEO, John Keagy, and GoGrid CMO, Jeff Samuels, will share their cloud computing insights, strategies and expertise based on over ten years of industry leadership in Infrastructure Hosting, Cloud Computing and Hybrid Environments.
Scheduled events include:
- Cloud Performance Summit: "The State of Cloud SLAs" panel and "What Users Want - What Vendors Have" panel, John Keagy (CEO) on March 7, 2011 from 1:15 - 4:30 p.m. PST, Grand Ballroom H.
- "An Ecosystem of Cloud Solutions Where ISV Meets Enterprises", Jeff Samuels (CMO) on March 9, 2011 from 1:15 - 2:15 p.m. PST, Grand Ballroom H.
- "Cloud Performance from the Perspective of Vendors and Users", John Keagy (CEO) on March 10, 2011, from 9:20 - 10:30 a.m. PST, Grand Ballroom G
For conference attendees interested in more information about GoGrid's cloud technology and solutions, the company will have team members available at Booth #203 in the main exhibition hall on March 8 - 9 from 11:00 a.m. - 6:00 p.m. PST.
- Welcome to GoGrid!
- I'm a Cloud Infrastructure and Big Data Solutions expert.
- What questions do you have today?